Friday, May 27, 2011

Don't Blink. . .

This post is not about me.  Honest.  But I have to start out with this lovely picture of me that was taken just a few years ago.  OK, twenty-six years ago to be exact.  It just doesn't feel like it was that long ago. 

I've been immersed in Zach's graduation planning- the cap and gown came in the mail, the diploma arrived with an official seal on it, the announcements have been mailed (albeit with the wrong date!!) and I've asked several people to be a part of it.  However. . . this post isn't about Zach either!!

Even though it seems like my sweet niece was just born yesterday (there I go with the age thing again. . . ) she graduated from Borah High School last week.  My Alma Mater.  Talk about deja vu.  Green and Gold!  Go Lions!!

So, here are the pictures from Kelsey's high school graduation!  Congrats Kelsey!!!













No comments: