Monday, May 23, 2011

The Weekend Experience. . .

This is where I was for the last four days:
This was our first year providing stage, roof and sound for the Eagle Island Experience and it was actually a pretty good experience!  But now I'm back home with a long, long, long to-do list and very little time to do it.  The seven hundred pictures I took over the weekend will just have to sit in my picture file for a few more days.  Or weeks.  Or months. 

This week I'll be putting the rest of Zach's graduation celebration together (with my dear mother-in-law's help), setting up and running sound and lights for Gloria's end-of-year school program on Wednesday (with Rob's help, of course) and reminding myself to breathe in and out as I tackle the rest of the things on my list that seem to need my immediate attention. 

Breathe in . . .
Breathe out . . .
Breathe in . . .
Breathe out . . .

No comments: