Sunday, June 5, 2011

Today Is BIG. . .

There has been so much going on lately with the school year ending and the busy business season starting that I can barely seem to put one foot in front of the other. . . BUT of course, I still have the need to write about all of the excitement just so I can remember it all.  The pictures are piling up in my laptop just waiting to get out but I'm not sure when that's going to happen.  Things have happened.  Important things! Nothing life-altering but definitely things I want to remember.  I guess what I'm getting at is that, even though I LOVE to have my posts in order so that when I look back (which I do on occasion!) I can see what happened, when.  I'm breaking that rule today because something BIG is happening today.  BIG.  And I'm gonna have to write about it after it happens. . .

It's gonna look something like this:
And I'm gonna have a LOT to say about it. . .

No comments: