Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Mini Vacation. . .

So. . .  I really did take the better part of two days off!  Right in the middle of June!  It was weird! It was nice! 

I went on an evening greenbelt walk with some of my favorite people. . .

I went to Nampa and spent time with my daddy for Father's Day . . .

(The only picture I took of our Father's Day outing was obviously not of my daddy, so I have to throw in one of my very favorites. . . )

The three girls went to Roaring Springs for a day of fun. . .

We all went to a youth BBQ at the church (thanks to Kristin!). . .



























It's been a long time since I've had company stay at my house and it was SO nice! Poor Katrina, I talked her ear off!!  We did a lot of this:

Thursday morning came too soon and we had to say good-bye.  These six kids have something pretty special in these childhood friendships. . .





It was hard to say good-bye but it was so worth it. . .

I couldn't end this post without one good blast-from-the-past:

No comments: