Saturday, June 11, 2011

Two and a Half Weeks. . .

So. . . we built another stage over the last 2 1/2 weeks.  For my part, this included drilling about 900 holes in the adjustable legs, clamping and unclamping metal bars so that they could be welded, cleaning off the welded frames, painting the metal frames, carrying the metal frames, painting the plywood for the decks and greasing and screwing in the adjustable feet on the 90 adjustable legs.  (And I had the easy jobs. . . )

In the same 2 and 1/2 weeks, I also. . .

. . . Set up sound and lights for Gloria's all-school program
. . . Went to a going away party for my pastors and friends
. . . Forgot to pick Gloria up at school
. . . Dropped Zach off for a long weekend at Samuel School in McCall
. . . Drove to McCall, visited with Katrina, stayed the night, drove back to Boise
. . . Celebrated my father-in-law's birthday
. . . Helped set up for the first Nampa Nights of the season AND saw Lori!!!
. . . Hung out at Hawk's stadium playing baseball AND setting up a stage and canopy for a concert
. . . Went to the concert at Hawk's Stadium before taking it all down again
. . . Met Tracie and her family at the airport
. . . Made an appearance at ANOTHER going away party for my pastors and friends
. . . Graduated my first born with a BIG celebration
. . . Stopped being a home school mom
. . . Went to the zoo
. . . Had an end of the year sleep over for Gloria and 4 of her friends
. . . Went to the park
. . . Helped set up for the second Nampa Nights of the season
. . . Helped set up the newly built stage at the Old Idaho Pennitentiary
. . . Picked up Dale at the airport and had a nice, long visit
. . . Finished setting up at the Old Idaho Pennitentiary
. . . Took pictures.  A LOT of pictures.
. . . Took a nap. One nap.

What I didn't do:  Blog about everything.

Next week will be just as busy so I have ONE afternoon to throw all of the pictures from the last two weeks up here (because I NEED to) in order to preserve the memories forever.  Or until the world actually ends. 

I just finished up with 17 blog posts from things that happened over the last two and a half weeks.  I'm going to post them roughly at the same time but they will go from the most recent (today) back to Gloria's school program on May 25th.  My dedicated readers (you know who you are) will start at the beginning and go in order . . .
OR. . . you can just keep scrolling. . .  And scrolling.  And scrolling. . . .

No comments: