Friday, November 7, 2008

Living Vicariously. . .

Rob and Gloria often talk about moving out into the country some day. I've always written it off as wishful thinking but, with each passing horse riding lesson, I'm starting to believe that someday it could actually happen. . .

Gloria had her first horse trotting experience. . . She only slipped a little toward the end but she held her seat really well:

Megan came along with us on Thursday and hung out with me during the lesson.


She even got to scoop poop with us!!!


The kids are riding solo much more often now and will soon be doing everything on their own.


This will free up my time so I can daydream about someday having a horse. . .

. . . and a sheep. . .

. . . and a llama. . .

Well, a horse at least. . . I can probably live without the sheep and the llamas. . .

No comments: