Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mom, Drawn To Life

Zach spends a little too much time on video games, in my opinion, but it's nice when the games involve learning and creativity. I'm sure he would argue that all of the games he plays are "educational" in some form or another, but I'm not sure what educational value there is in racing cartoon characters around a track filled with mud. I hope it isn't teaching him how to drive. . . Anyway, one of the games he plays that I approve of is called, Drawn To Life: "This game is known for letting players create their own playable characters, level objects and accessories by drawing them using the DS's stylus and touch screen." (Wikipedia.com) Zach drew me as one of his characters and it is a pretty good likeness. Here's a video of Zach running my character through "RAPOCITY":

No comments: