Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Zach...

It been so great having Zach home from George Fox for the holidays. I haven't said much on the blog about how school is going for him and I don't plan to blather on and on about how smart he is. At least not right now. The important part of this particular post is just to remember how great THIS particular break has been. 

We have played games nearly every evening that he has been here. We've visited extended family and spent time with friends. We even managed to get ourselves to church. But mostly, we have laughed. I'm thankful that my kids like each other. And I'm glad they include me in their fun. 

I'm kind of dreading his return to school because it feels like this could be our last chance to just hang out without the distractions that getting older will bring to all of us. But ... I'm going to enjoy it while I can!








No comments: