Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baker Sock Parties. . .

Every year we celebrate Christmas Eve early with Rob's side of the family with a gift exchange called "The Sock Party". I detail the tradition on the blog every year so I thought it would be fun to look back through the years and post the links here:

2007
2008
2009
2010
It's fun to look back and see how much has changed and yet how much has stayed the same!! (This year also marks 5 full years of blogging!!)

And here's 2011:


 


As I was looking back over the past years, I found this funny picture from a couple of years ago that perfectly explains the two pictures that follow!!  Scroll down and you'll see what I mean. . .



Rob doesn't have to share his Funyuns anymore!!  McKenna received her very own bag this year!!  Jeanie thinks of everything!!













Merry (almost) Christmas!!

No comments: