Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pro Photo Op. . .

For the first time EVER, the kids and I sang a special at church on the Sunday before Christmas. . .

Knowing that it could be the first AND last time (Zach's 19, after all), I wanted to be sure there were pictures to mark the occasion. . .

When I realized that there was a pro photographer in the house, I convinced Melanie to do justice to the occasion and she was happy to take over the camera.  (I'm pretty sure it's because she's seen my attempts at photography and she took pity on me).  She even stuck around after church so we could take advantage of her skills.  I'm so thankful that she was there!!  I think the photos turned out fabulous!!















Although I can never repay her for her kindness, I did manage to take this one shot of her offspring.  Not the best quality photo but definitely beautiful subject matter!!! 
Thanks Mel!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so so so so so so so bummed that i missed that! :(

Anonymous said...

I miss you good people! I hope you are all doing great in Boise. Thank you for the role you've played in my life.

Samantha said...

I love the photo of all of the family when Rob is looking down at you, so sweet! :)

So great that the three of you were able to sing together! What a fun blessing for Christmas. Miss you Tanya!!

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

Thanks Gregg- we miss you, too!
Samantha- funny story about why Rob is looking at me like that!! It's not what you might think; Andrew was jumping around behind Melanie to get little Max to smile and it really was hilarious!! Rob could barely contain his own laughter!!
Steph- I wish you would have been there!! :) We'll try to make it happen again sometime!!