Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning. . .

When I was a kid, I was always the first one up on Christmas morning! I could never sleep in when there were presents to be opened.  As a mom I've had to beg my kids to get up on Christmas morning.  I turn on lights, play music, whatever it takes to get them as excited as I used to be.  This year was different.  I don't think Gloria slept AT ALL and by 7:00 a.m. she was begging us to get up and open presents!

For some reason she thought there was something very special for her under the tree. . .

Zach is difficult to impress so he probably could have slept for a few more hours.  Just look how excited he is about the airplane that was in his stocking. . .

Gloria opened the less exciting gifts first. . .

But eventually found the one she was hoping for. . .

She was pretty happy about finding an Ipod under the tree. . .

I did manage to find a gift that even Zach could get excited about.  Rechargeable speakers for his Ipod!  I know, right?  They're very fancy and just what he wanted. . .

Those gifts were ok, I suppose, but nothing can top the gift I found under the tree:
Yep.  Nothing says Christmas like Lord of the Rings Pez Dispensers!! 

We spent the rest of the day with Rob's side of the family and I have about a bazillion pictures to post.  Of Max.  Of course. . .

No comments: