Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wishing I Had A Time Bank. . .

Just over two weeks ago I wrote this post about the lull we were having and how nice it was to ALMOST feel boredom.  Well right now . . .

. . . my house is NOT clean
. . . my laundry is NOT done
. . . my paperwork is NOT caught up
. . . my bills are NOT paid
. . . phone calls have NOT been returned, e-mails have NOT been sent and invoices have NOT been paid
. . . the shop is NOT clean, especially on and around my desk
. . . there is NO time for Catan
. . . the weeds have grown back and the lawn desperately needs to be mown

The last two weeks have been so busy that I can't even sort it all out right now.  The next three days will prove to be more of the same. 

Wishing for a little bit of boredom right about now. . .

No comments: