Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lull. . .

So. . . We are having this weird 2 week lull right in the middle of our busy season.  Last year at this time, we were doing this:


So I'm certainly not complaining about not having to do that. 

The weird thing is, for the first time in I-don't-know-how-many years, I'm almost bored.  Almost.

My house is (mostly) clean.
My laundry is done.
My paperwork is (almost) caught up.
My bills are (mostly) paid.
Zach's BSU stuff seems to be falling into place.
Phone calls have been returned, quotes have been e-mailed, invoices have been paid.
Even the shop is (somewhat) clean.  Well, the part my desk is in anyway.

We've been playing Catan.  In the middle of July. 


We've even been doing yard work.  I know. It's weird.  But good. 

August is just around the corner and then everything will get back to normal and I'll wonder why my house isn't clean and my laundry isn't done. . .

No comments: