Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kitsy and Dog-Dog. . .

I'm having the hardest time remembering to call our new pup Jake! My first instinct is to call him Lucy.  And for some reason I want to call him Charlie!  I usually just resort back to Dog-Dog.  He's going to be one confused puppy!!

Anyway, he's been trying to make friends with the kitty whose name is Snowfie but who I always call Kitsy.  She doesn't come when she's called so it doesn't seem to matter what we call her!!  She was great friends with Lucy and Emma so I really think she'd like to be friends with this new furry stranger but it's a little difficult when he just wants to pounce and bite her feet. 


I normally would NOT let either pet anywhere near the top of the kitchen table but I got tired of running interference so I let Kitsy go where she could feel safe and establish her dominant role in this new relationship. . .




After about 15 minutes of Jake getting his butt whooped and his face slapped, they stopped fighting long enough to talk things over in a civil way. . .



They seemed to come to a tentative agreement over who would be the boss and they sealed it with a high five. . .


Lets hope they mean it. . .

No comments: