Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Last Three Days. . .

My job involves listening to a wide range of musical genres on a regular basis but every once in awhile I'm struck by just how different the musical styles can be from one show to the next. . .

Thursday, Nampa Nights with Matrix. . .
Set list included ACDC's Back In Black and (of course) Mustang Sally. . .

Friday, Worship in the Park with Jeremy Riddle and Brenton Brown. . .
Set list included Christ is Risen and Everlasting God. . .



Saturday, The Meridian Symphony Orchestra at City Hall with a guest opera singer!
Set list included The Star Spangled Banner and a Medley of Broadway Hits. . .

So out of all of the songs I heard during the last three days, guess which one was my favorite??  (Hint: NOT Mustang Sally). . .

It was THIS one:

Yep, maybe I'm not such a Redneck afterall. . .

No comments: