Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile . . .

Small things make me happy. These are just a few of the things that made me smile this week:

*Coming home to a clean house after a long day at work thanks to Zach

*Giving an elderly woman good directions via Google on my Blackberry and watching the look on her face when she realized a phone can do that

*Gloria's school friend who just arrived from Ethiopia a few months ago calling me Gloriamom over and over on the field trip (writing the word doesn't do justice to the sweet way she rolled her "r" when she said it)

*Finding new songs that I like and buying them on Amazon for just .99

*Making a spread sheet filled with numbers that make sense

*Watching the BSU game with my wonderful in-laws in their warm home filled with the smells of roast beef and twice baked potatoes

*Music. My favorite songs all in one place

*Getting a card in the mail expressing appreciation for the gracious service we provide as a business

*This brings me to the thing that prompted me to make this list. Every once in awhile, one of the blogs that I read really speaks to how I feel and today it was Antsy. You can read what he says right here.

Happy Wednesday. . .

No comments: