Monday, October 11, 2010

Matt's Dolly. . .

On Sunday afternoon we celebrated the birthday's of 3 young men on my side of the family. In the evening, we celebrated a birthday on Rob's side of the family. Matt isn't really a young man but he IS younger than me. I guess he must have been thinking young, though, because he asked for a very interesting thing for his birthday. . .



He wanted a dolly.



I try to be accommodating so I bought him a dolly.


He actually wanted more than one dolly so my in-laws were happy to grant his wish as well.


We also got him these wooden things with wheels on them that he can use to push things around on in his garage. Maybe he'll use them to push around his new dollies. . .



He and Marr have two REAL dollies that are pretty sweet. . .










Anyway, we had a nice time at the party hanging out with family. . .


Jeanie likes to go all out. . .


Gloria helped with the decorations. . .


We all really like when Jeanie goes all out. It almost always involves candy. . . yum. . .




I hadn't seen little Max since we celebrated Kelsey's birthday in August so it was fun to see how much he's changing. He was all smiles. . .


While Baby-Hog Gloria held Max, I went outside and watched a very sweet interaction between 2 cousins. . .


These two had a very interesting conversation. I wish I could have recorded it.


The next best thing to having it on video, however, is to have it in a slide show:

Happy Birthday, Matt!!

No comments: