Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun. . .

So, I know I don't have to post every picture I ever take and, just for the record, I delete at least 10% of them and another 10% never make it out of my photo editing software but I just can't seem to NOT post about every little thing I do IF I have a picture of it. Plus I think these are cute pictures! (notice I didn't say QUALITY pictures, just cute. . . )


We kinda-sorta watched the BSU game at my in-laws with the Sacketts on Wednesday night. . .


By "kinda-sorta" I mean it was mostly Rob and Kurt since the rest of us had church but we were all together for the last few minutes so that kinda-sorta counts. . .


I'm coming to the conclusion that I need more fun and less work in my life. . .


I'll let you know how that goes. . . (of course I will because I'll be taking pictures!!!)

No comments: