Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fire On The Grove. . .

Events have been few and far between the last couple of weeks so I found myself actually looking forward to our one small event on Saturday evening. Rob has been staying busy with installs and other business related stuff and I've been working from home (which has been really nice), but it was good to get out with the kids and enjoy Fall! Gloria took some pictures around the Grove while we were setting up:




Zach, on the other hand, had to work. . .



The first act of the evening was a reenactment of Michael Jackson's Thriller dance. It wasn't just happening in Boise, however. . . It was happening all over the world simultaneously! You can read about it on KTVB by clicking right here.









There is a video on the KTVB site but this is the one I took with my Blackberry:



The rest of the evening would have been very enjoyable except that it was so cold!!


These were all taken with my phone so they're not the greatest but they give a general idea of what the event was all about. I'll just tell you that there were drummers, dancers and poets. And so much more. . .
























When the event was over and packed up, we went to my in-law's house to watch the BSU game. It was nice to sit in a rocking chair with a fleece blanket in front of the fire. . .


It was a very nice ending to a chilly fall day. . .

No comments: