Thursday, October 29, 2009

People Watching . . .

For the first time in about 10 years I find myself without any Wednesday night responsibilities at church. When Gil and Louise retired in the spring, I took that as my cue to retire from Kid's Club and the deal was sealed when Jody stepped up to take the kid's program in a new direction. I still have quizzing but that doesn't really seem like a "responsibility". It's not like I have to make a plan or actually be in charge of anything. Do I?


I've been waiting for a thump on the head or a loud-and-clear message of some sorts to give me some direction but for now I'm enjoying being responsibility-less. (That's not a word but it should be!)



As I was wandering around aimlessly on Wednesday night, I had to smile at all of the activity that was happening around me. Talking, laughing, confiding, wrestling, hugging. I just kept my phone out and took pictures of everything.






































I love these people. . .

No comments: