Monday, June 2, 2008

Fat, Fat Jehoshaphat!!


The day finally arrived!! We presented the play, "Fat, Fat Jehoshaphat" on Sunday to a packed house! The rehearsal on Saturday was a little rough (to say the least) but I think Louise and I knew the kids would pull it off so we weren't overly concerned. They did more than just pull it off- they were amazing!! Everything flowed beautifully and I think the important message of the story came across throughout the play. I just love these kids!!














(As a matter of fact, they DID wear pink flip-flops in Old Testament times)



















































At the end of the play, the kid's thanked Louise and I with roses!
It was very sweet and it touched our hearts making every moment we spent on this play worth it!! (It would have been worth it anyway, but the roses were icing on the cake!)
Thanks to Lori for being my personal photographer during the play!!!

Oh yeah, we also experienced another farewell party for the McConaughey's . . . :( It's getting harder and harder to stay in denial). . . and that's all I have to say about that. . .

Fun pics from the Fat Fat play we put on 3 years ago:


1 comment:

Melanie said...

It was so, so, so much fun to watch the kids perform, and they sounded fantastic. You should be so proud!