Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stuff and Things...

I had a guitar lesson tonight for the first time in a couple of months. It felt good. I finally feel like I'm getting it. I don't have "the gift" like some people do but I think I can eventually get to where I can venture out in public with it. At any rate, playing guitar makes me happy and soothes my soul...

In other news, the Hookah Bar next door is open for business. No issues. Yet. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic that it won't affect our business but time will tell...

Zach got a big envelope in the mail today with the official announcement of his scholarship awards. Great news: we only need 25k more. : / Ugh.

Gloria has a quiz trip this weekend. It's gonna be kind of quiet around here...

Rob doesn't think I mention him much on the blog so here is some of his art work to prove that I do:


And that's pretty much it. For now...





No comments: