Saturday, March 30, 2013

Church-y vs Non-Church-y...

We work with many different types of people and organizations all the time. I meet a wide variety of people from all walks of life. I enjoy people (most of the time) and I've made many good friends over the years through working concerts and events.

Most of our experiences are positive.

However, if I had the choice to work with church-y types or non-churchy types (sounds judgmental, I know), I would most likely choose non-church-y types. Mostly because church-y types are so darn church-y. There are many, many exceptions to that rule, though, and the church people we are working with this weekend are just like regular people. (Again, that sounds oh so judgmental and I don't mean for it to!)

Today was the set up, sound check and rehearsal and tomorrow morning will be their Easter Service. I enjoyed working with them today and look forward to the service tomorrow!



No comments: