Saturday, April 7, 2012

Updates. . .

I've been pretty unenthusiastic about the blog so far this year.  Not really sure why but it's definitely reflected in the pictures I take.  I find myself half-heartedly taking pictures with my phone and then waiting days and days and days before I even download them into my computer.  And I'm totally ok with that.  However, I like the idea that I have a history of our lives here and someday I'd like to print it out into a book to show my grandkids (wow-that sounds weird).  So, I'm filling in the pieces from the forgotton pictures of the last few months but not really adding much commentary.  I'll add links and pictures here as I go since I'm posting them on the dates they were taken rather than as the most recent . . .

Gloria and Moss Camp

Rob's birthday with the Hiners

Rob's birthday with the Bakers

Tony's Nascar Birthday

Pictures from the Winter Carnival on the business blog

THE QUIZ MEET!!

No comments: