Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Sees-tor. . .

My sister is my best friend.  Seriously.  We talk or text almost every day and we help each other out when the need arises.  I know that I can tell her anything and she won't judge or try to fix it.  She just listens.  And gives wise advice.  The ring tone on her phone for my incoming call is a recording of Ethan saying, "It's your sees-tor" in his best Taco Bell Chihuahua voice.  You'd have to hear it to find the humor but every time Shelly calls me, I can hear those words in my head when I see her name on the caller ID even without the special ringtone on my phone.  I love my sees-tor.




We celebrated Shelly's birthday during Spring Break by going to the new bowling alley, Pinz.  I was impressed with the place and the prices weren't too bad.  My parents and Gale and Tracie joined us and we had a great time celebrating with family!!








Happy birthday to my favorite sees-tor!!  I think that even if I had 20 sisters, you would still be my favorite!!!

No comments: