Monday, February 21, 2011

Party!!

It's been an interesting weekend: I've been immersed in boxes of memories, we had a little excitement that I've been sworn to secrecy about, Rob came down with the "yuck" that's been going around AND we celebrated my mom's birthday.


My brain has been on overload so it wasn't surprising that I forgot my camera. This is the only picture I took with my phone all evening. It was during a heated political discussion. Ok, heated is probably a strong word but I find it interesting/cool that Zach has formed all kinds of educated opinions on a wide range of subjects and can even defend them. He should have been on a debate team. . .


We all enjoy playing games so we had a big pile to choose from. Gloria was at a friend's house and Rob was keeping his sick germs to himself at home but the rest of us played games the entire evening . . .




The Grand Finale' was a rousing game of Spoons. . .

It was a little violent, but that's to be expected. . .

What fun is Spoons unless you can compare your flesh wounds??

I handed off my phone to my mom and she took a few videos. . .





Maybe you had to be there to appreciate it but it was hilarious!!

No comments: