Friday, July 2, 2010

Working Vacation, Day 1. . .

We left Boise around 12:30 this afternoon and arrived in Sandpoint around 12:30 a.m. It didn't actually take 12 hours to drive here, we just enjoyed the scenery along the way. . .


The best scenery was in Lewiston where we met Gil and Louise for dinner. We were planning to meet them at their home in Woodlawn, but it worked out for all of us to meet in Lewiston where they just happened to be shopping for a new fridge. It was really nice to catch up with them and, hopefully, we'll still have a chance to see their house on the way back home.

I'm calling this a working vacation for my part because I don't think that I will have to work very hard this weekend. Time will tell but right now my expectations are to spend some quality time hanging out in the hotel watching cable TV and taking advantage of the free wi-fi!!!

No comments: