Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Roseberry. . .

We spent the better part of a week up at The Roseberry Festival and actually survived it. It's a huge amount of work but the organizers of the festival take really good care of us so that makes it a little easier. The location is beautiful, too, so I'd probably have to say this is my favorite festival. I'm working on a slide show since there are way too many good pics to post but it will probably take awhile before I have time to finish it. I found a YouTube video of each of the bands that played at the festival. None of them are mine and none of them are from this festival but it's a good sampling of what my week was like:










This is a video of the band that we'll be working with this weekend. I'm looking forard to this concert but I'm looking forward to it being OVER even more. . .




I'm really tired and summer isn't even half over yet. . .

No comments: