Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pam and Tyson. . .

I met Pam Mavencamp many, many years ago at Quaker Hill. While we've never been in the same vicinity long enough to be considered close friends, I have always felt a real connection with her when we've gotten together at various Quaker functions over the years. Well, today she got married!! It was a sweet ceremony at the Friends Church in Star and it was quite obvious that Pam and her Marine husband, Tyson, will be very happy together!!


Steph and Gloria know Pam from her many years as Recreation Director at camp so they came along, too!


While I was really excited to see Pam get married, I'll admit that I had a little extra motivation to attend the wedding. . .


I had a feeling that Joe and Erin would be there . . .


So, of course, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Ethan (and, of course, catch up with Joe and Erin. . . )!! I haven't seem him in a very long time and Gloria was a baby hog most of the time but I managed to get a little fix while we were there . . .


I also had a chance to visit with a bunch of people that I hadn't seen in awhile including Lynn and Kevin Smith and Ellen Morse. It was nice to see everyone and really great to be a part of this sweet new beginning for Pam and Tyson!!!

No comments: