Saturday, April 12, 2008

Therapy

I can't seem to stop playing Settlers. . . Zach and I played Thursday night. . . twice. . .

. . . We had the Catan party on Friday, you know, for therapy. . .

I was way too busy to take pictures but I did manage to bully the girls into sitting still for this one:

Jered won at our table (Bridgier was the champ at the other table) but, for me, it's more about playing the game than winning. . . . . . :)

You'd think that would be enough to satisfy me for awhile. . . .

. . . Today Zach and I played a couple more times. . .

. . . OK, three more times. . .
. . . but that's all. . . Someone should schedule an intervention. Maybe we could play Settlers of Catan at the intervention. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew it. I tried to warn you that an intervention was in your near future. But, do you listen to me? NO! It is okay, I will be here to hold your hand when you go through withdrawals. I miss you.