Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Area Rally, Youth Fundraiser

We had an area rally at BFC on Sunday so we turned it into a camp fundraiser for the youth group. Everything turned out just great with an easy baked potato bar and the kids (young adults???) had some time to just hang out. They even worked on our upcoming play while they waited for the potatoes to cook:

Stephi:
I may get in trouble with Zach for posting these next two pictures, but he doesn't read my blog very often, so I'm taking my chances. In the first picture it looks like Zach is checking out Morgan when, in reality, he's anticipating the upcoming tackle that Jered is cooking up:

Wham! He didn't even have time to take his hands out of his pockets! He can totally take Jered when his hands are free. :)

I love this next picture of Andrew. It's not often that I can catch him with a serious look on his face:
He's usually quicker than me and makes a face like this!:

No comments: