Friday, February 10, 2012

Warp-ed-ness. . .

So, in my own warped way of blogging, before I can say anything about the last crazy three weeks of my life, I have to say something about the project leading up to that crazy three weeks.  Honestly, it's all a little crazy (see the blog title. . . ) but as I age, the insanity gets a little more blurry everyday.  But, back to my warp-ed-ness, the reason I've been unable to post an update is because the beginning of this project happened in November of 2010.  That's a whole 'nother laptop of pictures.  And I wasn't exactly sure when it was so I've just been stuck in la-la-I-can't-blog-until-I-find-those-pictures-land.  I couldn't even look for the pictures until I recovered from my trip(s) - which I think may be NEVER- and then there was unpacking to do (finished today) and house cleaning (never ending) and paperwork (HA!) and about 200 games of Word's With Friends.  So, you know, I've been busy.

After all of that, I'm now too tired to put together the post about the BIG project.  I will, however, put up two pictures as a reminder to self that I can proceed as planned.  Right after I catch up on Words With Friends. . .


The view from my office looking at the back of the building in November of 2010:

The same view from my office taken in January of 2012:

HUGE difference.  And, believe me, it gets even better.  How's that for a cliff hanger????

No comments: