Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stalker??

So, I received a weird e-mail from Blogger this morning asking me to confirm the new Google account that I requested that included the titles of three blogs that I supposedly author. The new "account" used my full name (including the correct spelling of my middle name) and three blog titles that are very similar to mine. When I went to these blogs, my name is on the profile. Hmmm. . . While I'm sure this may be a common occurrence, it makes me a little nervous so I'm going to go "private" for awhile. I've never looked for a big readership because that would defeat the purpose of why I write, which is for me, but I know there are a few people who enjoy reading on occasion. If you are one of those people, just e-mail me sometime this week (or leave a comment on this post) and I will add you to the list of people-who-are-invited-to-read-my-blog.

I know that I can't just stop blogging because it's just what I do, so bear with me while I sort this out. Please. :)

8 comments:

Cutiepie566 said...

Hey Tanya! I hope that you have a great spring break. I would like to be able to read your blog.

Cutiepie566 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tresa said...

Oh what a bummer! Sometimes you just have to wonder about people. So sad. I have your blog plugged into my google reader account, and love reading about what's going on with you. Would love to keep on as one of your "followers". :) What a precious family you have! Hugs...

Sam said...

Hey Tanya, I like checking in and seeing all that is going on and am overwhelmed by how much the kids have grown. Please keep me on the list of "followers" too. LOL!

Gregg Koskela said...

I want to be in!

Laura said...

Wow! That's a little creepy. Make sure you keep us and Kurt's mom on your list . . . how else will I know what Kurt is doing at work?!

Tami Arnett said...

Please add me to your private blog... hopefully its just a temporary thing!

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

So I've come to the conclusion that while the e-mail was probably some kind of phishing scam to get my Google info, I don't think anyone is actually stalking me. :) It's weird that someone is using my name to blog but unless someone is actually able to keep me from signing into my own blog, I'm going to just keep posting as usual! Going private is kind of a pain.
Thanks for sticking with me!! And btw, feel free to comment more often!! :)