Friday, March 5, 2010

Ewww. . .

I'm beginning to hate the rain. It's bad enough that my backyard is mostly dirt so I spend a lot of time either cleaning the dog's feet or mopping the floor. Or both.

But I especially hate the rain on Thursdays. Obviously the kids can't ride the horses when it's soggy but lessons are never canceled. There are plenty of things to do around the farm even when it rains. There's a lot more to having a horse than prancing around in an arena. There's also this:


As I was scooping, I began to formulate blog titles for it in my mind. None of them were appropriate to my family friendly sight but it kept my mind occupied while I worked.


Much in the same way a crying baby makes for good birth control, this particular activity reminds me why poor Gloria will probably never have a horse of her own!!

No comments: