Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Birthday. . .

We continued to celebrate Gloria's birthday on Friday and Saturday beginning with the moment she woke up. . .

She was pretty happy with her gifts. . .










We celebrated with my side of the family on Friday evening. We have 3 December birthdays in the family so we usually combine them into one big party. . .








More gifts to open. . .






My daddy turned 70 this year. That's hard for me to believe. But it's true.



Shelly made the birthday cake. . .



. . . and we brought the cupcakes that Jeanie made for Thursday's horse lesson which we skipped due to freezing temperatures!!







On Saturday, we spent more time celebrating! I made my annual trip to the mall which I only tolerate for Gloria's sake. We even spent some time in Hollister which is annoying to me on so many levels. I guess I'm just too old to appreciate it!!




The mall trip was just Gloria and Megan this year because I'm getting older and that's pretty much all I can handle!! Meg is still a centimeter or two taller but this just might be the year that Gloria catches up!


I trailed the girls at a short distance but still managed to take a few pictures. I'm sorry, but Claire's is just about as annoying to me as Hollister's!!


This wasn't so bad. . .




And I never mind stopping at the pet store. This sweet pup is just like my childhood pup, Mitzi, only with spots!


After the mall and a bit of running around here, there and everywhere, Gloria had three friends over for (even MORE) gifts, dessert and a sleepover. . .




It was fun but I'm glad this only comes around once a year!!

No comments: