Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baker 365. . .

I found the change I was looking for!! At least for now.

Melanie casually mentioned last night that she would be using the 365 project for her blog this year which triggered my memory all the way back to December of 2006 when I started this blog with the intention of posting 1 (or 2) pictures everyday that reflected my life and what is important to me.

Obviously I didn't have the discipline to do that. I took and posted anywhere from 1 to 100 pictures just about everyday!! Totally out of control. So, I guess you could say I'm getting back to my roots.

ONE picture. Everyday.

It's going to be about QUALITY not QUANTITY.

But, of course, I'll have the rest of my pictures on Flickr just for good measure. I'm not really a cold turkey kind of a gal. . .

Happy New Year!!

No comments: