Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Christmas Play. . .

This last week flew by and I had so much to say and no time to say it! The Christmas play on Sunday was beautiful! Everyone did a great job. Unfortunately, my video didn't turn out so well. I uploaded it to YouTube but the first two parts of the five part play are pretty much inaudible. I was very sad because I think the play had a great message. Melanie Folwell wrote it using some brain storming ideas from the youth group and it was very clear that the true meaning of Christmas can become very unclear when mixed in with all of the other images and ideas that swirl around us this time of year. I'm working on another post where I'll post the video that DID turn out and gives the message loud and clear. In the meantime, here are some sweet pictures from Sunday:























No comments: