Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting My Life Back. . .

This is the time of year that I start to get my life back. It becomes a little more about me and a little less about work. I find myself with the time to do things like. . .


. . . walk the dog. . .

. . . while enjoying the scenery. . .



. . . making time for much-needed haircuts. . .


. . . playing games like Settlers of Catan . . .

. . . and Guitar Hero. . .


. . . and spending time with friends watching the BSU game. . .




Rob and I even went out on the town to listen to Sergio's band. Just for fun.


OK, it was a little bit of torture for Rob. . .


. . . but I had fun!!


I even went to church on Sunday and met the new pastor. He's 27. I'm not sure why, but I think it's going to take me awhile to really process that fact. . .


It's good to be back. . .

No comments: