Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear Blog,
In spite of my lack of attention to you, I have not forgotten all that you have meant to me over the years.  Unfortunately, just like your predecessor, Dear Diary, I've temporarily replaced you with other interests.  In my youth, it was boys and work.  Now it's naps.  And Facebook. 

However, these are just passing interests and will fall by the wayside in time.  I know I've tried to keep you neat and orderly but sometimes crazy and beautiful just becomes chaotic and mind numbing.  I'm in that place now. 

So. . . please excuse the random, out-of-order posts that I'll be putting up in an attempt to re-connect with you.  So much has happened and is happening even as I write that I am paralyzed at the thought of filling you in on everything! 

I think I'll start with this one:

No More Excuses. . .

Love,
Tanya

No comments: