Friday, March 2, 2012

Quiz Ramblings. . .

Next weekend is the weekend I've been dreading and looking forward to all at the same time.  Boise Friends is hosting the third quiz meet of the season and I've been attempting to pull it together.  I've had help and I don't feel like I'm alone in this by any means but it's a lot of work.  But it will also be a lot of fun and very rewarding, I'm sure.  Right?  Right.  Besides, just look how ready we are to stomp the competition:

I also have one weekend (starting NOW) to whip my house into shape to host some of the Newberg peeps right here.  In my house.  And I use the term "host" very loosely.  I have "issues" when it comes to having people in my house but I DO love the people that are coming to my house so I'm planning to just get over it already!!  See? I'm already over it!  Yay!  One. More. Week. . .

No comments: