Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Blackberry Pics. . .

Now that things are beginning to slow down a bit, I've had a chance to flip back through the pictures I've taken on my phone and have a bit of a random snap shot of what my life looks like outside of the business.
This was taken at Gloria's school for a Family Goal's Night. It was interesting. . .
This one doesn't need too much explanation. It's Rob and Lucy. In the dumpster. Enough said.


This one was actually taken on Zach's phone and texted to me. During Art in the Park, Zach took Megan and Gloria to the zoo and this is all I the proof I have of their little adventure. . .



This was also taken at Art in the Park and texted to my phone. By Rob. I had to visit a lot of outhouses this summer but these were definitely the prettiest. . .



I'm not sure who took this or why. It's frightening.


We went to a few Hawks games this summer since we had season tickets. Seriously, like 3 games all season. I love this picture:


This was taken at the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band concert. It's Steph! :)


Another shot with no explanation. . .


Tadpoles at Wood River Cellars. . .


This was taken in July, I think, when I finally took a day off and went to Roaring Springs with Gloria and her friends. . .

It's good to know that this summer wasn't all about work. . .

No comments: