Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photo Scavenger Hunt. . .

In an attempt to get Zach to pay attention to something besides his Ipod, I sent him on a photo scavenger hunt when we were at our Hawks event on Saturday. I made him a list and he found everything on it! Here is what he came up with:



A girl in a pink shirt:




A cowboy hat:


A bald person:





A Vendor:


A Hawk's Employee:



Someone drinking a beverage:



An animal (I meant for him to find an animal that was ALIVE but I guess I wasn't specific enough):


A picture of Rob:



A person wearing a ball cap backwards (it was kind of cheating to take TWO pictures of Rob. . . )



A picture of Kurt:



An advertisement:


He had fun finding and zooming in on his subjects and it kept him walking around and busy for at least 30 minutes! I'll have to try this again sometime!!

No comments: