Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break . . .

I'm sitting here at my computer on Sunday evening feeling very thankful that Spring Break is over. I don't consider myself a real structured person but I'm looking forward to getting back onto some kind of a normal schedule. Normal for us, anyway! Last week was filled with early mornings, late nights, bad weather, multiple trips to Boise and back, swimming lessons, sleep- overs, driving lessons, sleep-deprivation, horse back riding, quizzing, paperwork and preparing for Easter. Some of this I've already blogged about, some of it was too much of a blur to get a mention and the rest of it will all show up here eventually!!!


I'll start with the swimming lessons! Every year for the last 5 years or so, with the exception of last year, the girls have taken spring break swimming lessons at the downtown YMCA. It's a great deal- $15 for five 45 minute lessons - and the girls always have fun swimming together.












I dug up some pictures from past swimming lessons. Gloria took her first lesson when she was only 7 months old and has been swimming like a fish ever since. . . I love this picture:


This is Megan and Gloria in 2007:

And 2008:


And 2010:
It was an exhausting week . . .
For once I'm looking forward to Monday . . .

No comments: