Friday, June 26, 2009

Crazy June. . .

Well, June has been busy, of course, like I knew it would be, leaving me very little time to blog. I've even had thoughts of giving up the blog all together because it's just one more thing on my long, long list of things to do. But. . . I love to blog so I guess it just might look a little different this summer. I've still taken plenty of pictures although not as many as I usually do so I'm working on a June-At-A-Glance post as well as just a bunch of picture posts of the big events without much commentary. It's not what I'd like it to be but it's something . . . so. . . stay tuned.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Was really starting to get worried about the blog. I knew once you got the truck things would change! Glad to see you decided to keep it going - How else will I know what Kurt does at work!