Saturday, October 18, 2014

New Chapter. . . New Book??

So. . . things are changing.  Things have changed.  Mostly past tense.  I'm working on taking the crazy out of my beautiful life.  I'm almost at the end of a very long, somewhat painful chapter. Maybe even at the end of the book.  I'm tired but not defeated.  I'm slowly working through the regrets and finding the blessings.  I know I have plenty of them but I haven't been able to see them very clearly.  And since you have to start somewhere, I started with my front yard.  All things considered, it's not too bad.  It's just been neglected for years and years and years.  Like so many other things in my life.  So I hired a landscaper.  Here are the after and before pictures (I put the after picture first because it's so much prettier!):
 


It really is time to stop looking back and move into the future.  I think it's going to be a whole new book. 

No comments: