Monday, July 28, 2014

Gloria's Nose. . .




On Sunday afternoon, I met Gloria and her friend, Dani, and Dani's mom at a Body Art shop in Boise.  The other mom voiced my thoughts:  "I can't decide if I'm a bad mom or a good mom."  I'm going with Good Mom.  It lets me sleep at night. . .
 

 I was impressed with the cleanliness and professionalism we encountered.  Dani volunteered to go first. . .

 It was kind of hard to watch. But I couldn't turn away either!!
 
 
She said it didn't even hurt!!  It gave Gloria false hope. . . 
 
Gloria was nervous but was determined to go through with it. . .  


Dani was there for comfort and encouragement. . .
I think she was trying to decide if I was a good mom or a bad mom. . .
 
Before:


 
After:

Both girls survived and were very happy with the results!!!


It was a busy morning with a church service in the park and an afternoon family picnic so we picked up Megan to keep Gloria company.  I don't know if it was planned or spur of the moment, but the girls decided to go to the mall . . . .
 
To get their ear cartilage pierced. . . .

I'm a good mom.  I'm a good mom.  I'm a good mom.  I'm a good mom.  I'm a good mom.  I'm a good . . .

No comments: