Thursday, August 30, 2012

Peas In A Pod?? Not Exactly. . .

I wish I could say that I was just like Gloria when I was her age. 
But I can't. 
 In fact, you might even say we would have been complete opposites if we had been in school together instead of being mother and daughter. 
 I would never have considered coloring my hair turquoise the night before the first day of school. 
Especially if I were a first time attender at a huge, new school, filled with bazillions of new people. 
I would have been too busy feeling sick to my stomach, worrying about how in the world I would fit in. 
But I would have really admired the girl who had the guts to do it. 
And I"ll bet we would have been friends. . .
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... TOO Cute! ... Both pictures that is!! :) Hope all is going well! miss you all!