Friday, May 25, 2012

Zach. . .

Another semester of college is behind us.  Zach is officially a sophomore now.  Once again, he did really well.  He recieved the following email today:

"Dear College of Social Sciences and Public Affairs student:

Congratulations on your Spring 2012 academic record at Boise State University! I am pleased to recognize your achievement by including you on the College of Social Sciences and Public Affairs Dean’s List of Students. Boise State University provides the opportunity for individuals to achieve their academic goals, but it is up to you to take advantage of the opportunity. You have done this in an exceptional manner."


Yep, I'm so proud.  He works hard and takes school very seriously.  I could go on and on and on about how smart he is but I won't.  Your welcome.  I will say, however, that in one of his classes he ended up with 106%.  Not too shabby, I guess. . .



Good job, Zach!  I'm so proud of you!!

No comments: