Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Vacation. . .

So, obviously a lot has happened in the last week.  So much that I haven't had time to say a single thing about it!  This is a quick reminder post to myself about bits and pieces that happened over Christmas break so that I'll remember to go into more detail when I have time!!  Of course, with 1082 pictures to sort through, it might take me awhile. . .

Christmas Eve at my parents house:

Christmas Eve at home. . .

Christmas morning at home. . .


Christmas day with the Bakers. . .


Three days at the cabin with 6 girls and very little snow. . .


New Year's Eve at the church. . .

That's really just the tip of the iceberg of our whirlwind Christmas break!!  It went by so fast and yet so very slowly.  School starts in the morning and, as much as I enjoyed all the good company I had over the break, I have to say that it's not a moment too soon.  Whew. . .

No comments: