Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Desserts. . .


Last Sunday was our annual dessert auction fund raiser for the quiz team.  We ended up raising over $800!  We had over 50 donated desserts which was pretty close to the number of people who attended so I'd say we did pretty good!  I've posted pictures of many of the delicious donations although I don't remember who made each one.  This first one is the BFC cake by Zach:

BSU cake by Gloria:

Fondant cake and cupcakes by Steph:



Every quizzer but one showed up to help.  I think they all had fun and I know they all worked really hard!


I'm pretty sure the question mark cupcakes as well as the BFC Quizzer cupcakes were by Jordan:







Cade made the Badger cake and there is a story behind it but I haven't tried to figure it out yet. . .




We also served baked potatoes with chili and other toppings so people would have some sustenance while they browsed the dessert auction.  All the kids helped serve and clean up. . .

Andrew put finishing touches on his cake before the bidding began. . .



Our next quiz meet is December 3rd at Twin Rocks!!  I think we're ready. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cade made the bfc quizzer cupcakes... but yeah! i like the last pic :P

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Can't wait to see you all! :D


~Elsie :)